The Top 20 Burgers with the most Calories
October 24, 2020
Top 20 Burgers with the most Calories.
Stay healthy- Avoid these top 20 burgers!
Have you ever wondered, why you have never been able to resist those cheesy double burgers? According to research, the fats and sugars in these foods can actually alter the biochemistry of the brain in a fashion similar to the changes that take place, when someone is addicted to heroin and cocaine.
If you are craving a juicy patty with all the trimmings teamed with a thick shake and fries dredged in salt and ketchup (the add-ons are too much excess baggage on one plate for one person), then this article is will tell you where to go. However, if you are looking for a way to avoid clogged arteries and a fast track journey towards being overweight and plain unhealthy, this list is definitely worth browsing!
These are the top 20 most calorific burgers, that you can find in major American fast food chains:
20. In-N-Out Burger’s Double Double Cheeseburger is 670 calories (Two pure American beef patties and two cheese slices). Serving size is 330g.
19. McDonald’sDouble Quarter Pounder Cheeseburger is 740 calories (Two Aussie beef, and three cheese slices). Serving size: 277g
18. A&W Restaurant’s Original Bacon Double Cheeseburger is 760 calories (1/3 pound of U.S. Beef patties, and cheese). Serving size: 297g
17. Del Taco’s Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger is 770 calories (USDA beef patties, two cheese slices and bacon strips). Serving size: 276g
16. Rally’s / Checkers’ Double Champ Cheeseburger is 790 calories (two beef patties with strategically placed cheese slices). Serving size: 300g
15. Jack in the Box’s Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger is 910 calories (two beef patties, slices of both American and Swiss-style cheeses). Serving size: 284g
14. Five Guys’ Bacon Cheeseburgeris 920 calories (coarse ground beef patties, cheese). Serving size: 317g
13. Dairy Queen’s Double Flame Thrower Grill Burger Cheeseburger is 1010 calories (beef with DQ fiery FlameThrower sauce, melted pepper jack cheese) Serving size: 321g
12. Wendy’s Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy ¾-lb. Triple Cheeseburger is 1070 calories (ground beef patties withmelted American cheese). Serving size: 423g
11. Bob Evans Big Farm Three Cheese Cheeseburger is 1090 calories (Black Angus beef with American, Monterey Jack and shredded cheddar). Serving size: 408g
10. Whataburger’s Chop House Cheddar Cheeseburger is 1100 calories (Two pure American beef patties, crispy baconshredded cheddar cheese).Serving size: 371g
9. Denny’s Double Cheeseburger is 1120 calories (American, Swiss or Cheddar cheese tops two hand-pressed beef patties).Serving size: 539g
8. Burger King’s Triple Whopper is 1160 calories (three ¼ lb.* flame-grilled beef patties). Serving size: 455g
7. Sizzler’s Double Mega Bacon Cheeseburger is 1175 calories (Two fresh ground beef patties piled high with bacon & cheese.) Serving size: 226g
6. Sonic’s Supersonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger is 1240 calories (pure beef, two melty slices of American cheese, with crispy bacon). Serving size: 396g
5. Mimi’s Café’s Hickory Bacon Cheddar Burger is 1250 calories (hickory-smoked bacon, cheddar cheese). Serving size: 482g
4. Carl’s Junior’s ½-lb. Thickburger El Diablois 1290 calories (A Charbroiled 1/2-lb. 100% Black Angus Pepper-Jack Cheese, Bacon Strips). Serving size: 431g
3. Hardee’s 2/3-lb. Monster Thickburgeris 1340 calories (Two 1/3 lb. charbroiled beef patties, 4 strips of bacon, 3 slices of American cheese). Serving size: 399g
2. Red Robin’s Whiskey River BBQ Cheeseburger is 1392 calories (whiskey river BBQ sauce cheddar cheese). Serving size: 340g
1. Johnny Rockets’ Bacon and Cheddar Double Cheeseburger is 1770 calories (a double of beef patties, bacon strips and cheese). Serving size: 555g
The calories mentioned above don’t include what’s in the shakes / sodas and cheesy fries. Add those to the mix, and a delicious treat goes from a treat to a health hazard!
For example, Dairy Queen’s Large Malted Peanut Butter Milkshake contains 1,350 calories, 650 of those of from fat. The Jack in the Box Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Shake (24 ounces) contains 1,170 Calories.
And a Burger King Triple Whopper Large Meal that comes with a side of large fries and a large soda weighs in at a ridiculous 2,100 calories with 104 grams of fat.
We love reviews and comments!