Kroger Feedback Survey
Take the Kroger Feedback Survey.
Get free coupons and fuel points for Kroger by taking the Kroger Feedback Guest Satisfaction Survey.
By filling out the Kroger customer satisfaction survey you will get a chance to win a 5000$ Kroger gift card, one of 100 x 100$ gift cards or get 50 Bonus Fuel Points, for free.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide.
In 1883, Bernard Kroger founded the Kroger Supermarket chain in Cincinnati. Kroger was the first grocery store that focused on food quality control. With its long history, Kroger went through ups and downs. During the 1970s, Kroger was also the first to try out an electronic scanning device in their supermarket. Then, in the 1990s, Kroger successfully acquired several supermarket chains. However, the company decided to close some of its chains due to a deteriorating economy.
Nevertheless, Kroger has stayed on top until today. In fact, it is now considered the largest supermarket chain based on its revenue. With it’s over 2,700 supermarket stores, which includes more than 1,300 supermarket fuel centers and over 2,000 pharmacies, it is recognized as one of the 30 biggest companies in the United States.
The Need for the Customer Satisfaction Survey for Kroger.
If you have already visited a Kroger supermarket chain, you can always share your thoughts about the company’s various products and services. Let the company know what you think of your experience by filling out a Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Kroger wants to know how you think and feel so the company can find out what needs to be improved and continue the services that customers enjoy. By figuring out what the customers dislike, the company can then decide whether to continue with a certain service or remove it.
When companies venture into future endeavors, their basis for doing so includes the satisfaction and suggestions of their customers. Therefore, they allot time and effort in collecting survey feedback.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards.
Fill out the Kroger customer satisfaction survey and you have a big chance of winning a $100 gift card each month, along with a grand prize of a $5,000 gift card. Take advantage of this opportunity: Kroger is giving away a hundred $100 gift cards to 100 lucky winners who take part in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
In addition, since Kroger also owns over 1,300 supermarket fuel centers, you can also earn 50 bonus fuel points in your loyalty card account when you answer the survey. Enjoy various rewards by simply sharing your thoughts on Kroger’s performance through the survey.
- Official and recent Kroger receipt
- Must be a legal U.S. resident aged at least 18 years old or above
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Any gadget with internet access
Step-by-step Guide to Filling Out the Survey.
- Visit the survey page at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Indicate the date and time of the day you visited or shopped at a Kroger supermarket.
- Enter the 14-digit entry ID that you can find in your Kroger receipt. You may then click on the “Start” button.
- Based on your most recent visit, answer the survey questions honestly. You also have an option to rate the kind of experience you have and share your comments and suggestions.
- You have the option to subscribe to the company’s newsletters, which will include information about future surveys, events, and promotions by providing your email address.
- To receive 50 loyalty points on your loyalty card, enter your loyalty card number.
- To successfully earn the chance to win the said prizes, make sure to provide your contact information.
- Winners of the survey will receive an email once their names are drawn.
Since the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey winner is chosen via sweepstakes, you must also familiarize yourself with the sweepstakes rules by visiting this page: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=371620 .
Lastly, in order to find out more about the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey and other offers by Kroger, see the referral links below.
Kroger Feedback Resources.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey: www.krogerfeedback.com
Kroger Contact Us Page: https://www.kroger.com/topic/contact-us
Kroger Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/Kroger/
We love feedback! Share your experiences with this restaurant.