www.TellSubway.com Survey – Get a Free Coupon
October 21, 2020
Get a coupon for a free cookie at Subway by taking the TellSubway Guest Satisfaction Survey.
By submitting Subway’s customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a coupon code that can be used to get a free cookie or a sub sandwich.
You can also enter www.tellsubway.com’s sweepstakes to win a gift card.
Tell Subway What You Think.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know how famous Subway is in the United States. It is one of the common go-to fast food chains in the country. And if you’re one of the many people who enjoy their food and service, why not spare a little of your time to help them out?
Subway is conducting an online survey to know how happy and satisfied you are as their customer. The company encourages Subway customers to share their thoughts on their food, service, and other elements of the Subway branch you last visited. With the help of your feedback, the company will be able to know how well each branch is doing when it comes to their operations, and what’s lacking when it comes to their food and services as a whole.
The Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey is composed of several questions about your feedback for different elements. The questions involve, but are not limited to, the following: service efficiency, food quality, employee friendliness, the store’s overall atmosphere and cleanliness, complaints and concerns, or any negative experiences.
Based on their guests’ feedback, Subway will not only discover and work on the elements that need improvement. The company will also avoid the following from occurring: a substandard brand reputation due to unsatisfied guests, loss of customer loyalty, decreased market share, and lower sales.
Free Cookie Price.
Who doesn’t love getting free stuff? Subway is giving away one free cookie as a prize for each customer that successfully completes their online survey. As a way of encouraging more customers to take part in their Guest Satisfaction Survey, each entrant gets a coupon code at the end of the survey which they can redeem for a free cookie on their next visit at any Subway restaurant. Are you up for the sweet treat? Find out how to enter the survey below.
Subway has one strict rule for the survey. Each entrant must take the survey not more than 30 days from their most recent visit at a Subway restaurant, and from the transaction date on their receipt.
What You’ll Need.
To complete the survey, you’ll be needing the following:
- A computer, laptop, or a mobile device.
- Access to a reliable internet connection.
- A valid and recent Subway Receipt.
- Writing tool.
- A valid email address.
Step-By-Step Instructions for the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey.
To take the Subway Guest Satisfaction Survey, just follow the steps enumerated below:
- To access Subway’s online survey, go to its survey homepage www.tellsubway.com.
- On your receipt, you will see the Store ID# of the branch where you made the purchase. Enter this series of numbers in the field provided, then click Submit to continue.
- If you can’t find the restaurant number, you may click on the link “Still having trouble finding your restaurant?” right below the Submit button. This will transfer you to a page with different samples of Subway receipts using different modes of payments, showing where the Store ID # is located.
- On your receipt, you’ll also see the transaction/ receipt number. Enter this in the field provided as it is on the receipt.
- The next page will feature the survey, where you will be asked to answer a series of questions about several elements. You just need to answer the questions as truthfully and accurately based on your latest dining experience at any Subway restaurant branch.
- After answering the questions thoroughly, you will be asked to input your email address before you can receive a unique coupon code.
- Write the code on your receipt as it appears on your screen, and present this to the cashier at any Subway restaurant during your next visit to enjoy your free cookie.
TellSubway Resources Section.
- Subway’s Guest Satisfaction Survey: https://www.tellsubway.com/
- Subway’s Contact Us Page: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subway’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/subway/
Other Survey Deals.
If you like this deal, you will also like these survey offers:
Dollar General’s survey will give you a free chance to win 1000$ at Dgcustomerfirst.
Taco Bell’s survey will give a chance to win 500$ for filling out their survey at TelltheBell.
Chick-Fil-A gives you a free sandwich for taking the survey at MyCFAVisit.
McDonalds offers a price of a free Big Mac for taking the McdVoice survey.
Nike will hand you a free 10$ coupon for filling out the MyNikeVisit na com survey.
Sonic Burger gifts you a free drink for completing the TalktoSonic questionaire.
At Jack In the Box, you will net 2 free tacos at Jacklistens.
Checkers and Rally’s hands you a free sandwich for taking the GuestObsessed.com survey.
Over at TellDunkin, you will net a coupon for a free donut.
Fill out the www Whataburgersurvey com, and they will give you a free burger.
At Tellpopeyes, Popeyes will hand you free coupons for taking their survey.
The Panda Express Feedback survey also rewards you with free coupons.
Meanwhile, the www KrogerFeedback com website, lets you enter a sweepstakes for $5000, for free.
TalktoWendys, the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction website, offers a free burger.
At Survey Walmart com, Walmart customers will get a free chance to win 1000$ by taking the survey.
For a free KFC coupon, head over to MyKFCExperience and complete the survey.
Pizza Hut gives you free coupons for taking the www TellPizzaHut com survey.
We love reviews and comments!
online shows the $5. footlongs, but, go to our local Subway, order my two sandwiches, then find out they are NOT $5. ea, because they tell me, they are not a participating location!! Say what !!! Well, I guess I shall no longer be a participating consumer !!!!!
So….let me get this straight: you are actually *encouraging* us to visit other Burger providers [i.e. competitors] to sample their wares, rate/comment on them, and try them against 5Guys?
Is that ethical? Or cool? Kind of not decided there, but a bold move either way. Thanks!
I felt cheated after paying full price for a sub that did not have the kind of cheese on it that I wanted, nor the vegetable on it that I wanted because this store was out of both.
You felt cheated? You WERE cheated.