Guestobsessed.com – Take Checkers Survey for a Free Sandwich
Get a coupon for a free sandwich at Checkers or Rally’s simply by taking the ‘Guestobsessed’ Guest Satisfaction Survey.
By finishing and submitting the Guestobsessed customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a coupon code that can be used to get a free sandwich with the purchase of a large beverage.
You can also enter www.guestobsessed.com’s sweepstakes to win a gift card.
GuestObsessed Survey Prices.
Since their guests’ thoughts are crucial to Checkers and Rally’s goal of business expansion, they are offering a free sandwich to entice customers to speak their minds. Share your dining experiences by taking part in the Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed Survey.
At the end of the survey, a validation code for the survey invitation on their receipt will be given to the entrant. The code can then be used for a free sandwich on your next visit at any of Checkers and Rally’s branches. So, what are you waiting for? Enter Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed survey now!
About the Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed Survey.
As the largest drive thru chain in the United States with stores within 28 states in the country, Checkers and Rally’s aspires to expand their business and put up more branches. In order to catch up with the fast-paced race amongst the fast food chains’ competition, Checkers and Rally’s has created the online GuestObsessed survey to help improve their products and services.
Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed Survey includes multiple questions about their products and services. The company uses the online survey as a tool to gauge the level of satisfaction and happiness of the guests with their services.
To effectively determine their customers’ satisfaction, the Checkers and Rally’s survey consists of questions involving all aspects of business – their products, services, staffs and store atmosphere. By including all of these aspects, they’ll be able to effectively determine which part of their products and services need more attention and improvement.
Checkers and Rally’s created GuestObsessed mainly to help them expand their business. Through GuestsObsessed, Checkers and Rally’s will be able to gain their customers’ loyalty, increase their rate of customer satisfaction, determine and focus on the areas that need improvement, address negative feedback and dissatisfied guests, and discover opportunities to expand.
How to Enter Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed Survey.
To complete the survey, you’ll need the following:
- Computer, laptop, or a mobile device.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Valid Checkers and Rally’s receipt and a pen.
Step-By-Step Instructions for the Guestobsessed Survey.
To help Checkers and Rally’s maintain its quality services and products, follow these steps to complete the online GuestObsessed Survey:
- To enter the GuestObsessed Survey, go to Checkers and Rally’s Survey website at www.guestobsessed.com.
- Now, look for the four-digit store number on your Checkers and Rally’s receipt and enter it in the field provided.
- On your screen, select the correct date based on the transaction date on your receipt. Then, click on the Maroon “Start” button to proceed to the GuestObsessed Survey.
- The next part includes selecting the type of visit you made – was it Drive Thru or Walk Up?
- Then click on the correct time, which is also included in your receipt.
- In the next part, the GuestObsessed questionnaire will require you to answer a series of questions. The questions involve your level of satisfaction with the different aspects of your last visit at Checkers and Rally’s – the friendliness of the staff, overall store cleanliness, food quality, and speed of preparation. All you have to do is to respond to the questionnaire honestly.
- In the last part of the survey form, a field is allotted for the details of your experience at Checkers and Rally’s. You can describe your overall experience, or perhaps, raise any concerns, complaints, positive or negative feedback, and/ or suggestions up to a 1,200-word count.
- After you submit the GuestObsessed Survey, a validation code for your survey invitation will be generated. All you have to do is write down the validation code on your receipt, and show it to the cashier on your next visit to enjoy a free Checkers and Rally’s sandwich.
Guestobsessed Resources Section.
- Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed Survey: www.guestobsessed.com
- Checkers and Rally’s Contact Us Page: https://www.checkers.com/contact/
- Checkers and Rally’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/checkersrallys
Other Survey Deals.
If you like this deal, you will also like these survey offers:
Dollar General’s survey will give you a free chance to win 1000$ at Dgcustomerfirst com.
Taco Bell’s survey will give a chance to win 500$ for filling out their survey at www TelltheBell com.
Chick-Fil-A gives you a free sandwich for taking the survey at MyCFAVisit com.
McDonalds offers a price of a free Big Mac for taking the www McdVoice com survey.
Nike will hand you a free 10$ coupon for filling out the www MyNikeVisit na com survey.
Sonic Burger gifts you a free drink for completing the www TalktoSonic com questionaire.
At Jack In the Box, you will net 2 free tacos at Jacklistens com.
Over at www TellDunkin com, you will net a coupon for a free donut.
Fill out the Whataburger survey, and they will give you a free burger.
At www Tellpopeyes com, Popeyes will hand you free coupons for taking their survey.
The PandaExpress Feedback survey also rewards you with free coupons.
Meanwhile, the Kroger Feedback website, lets you enter a sweepstakes for $5000, for free.
TalktoWendys com, the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction website, offers a free burger.
At www Survey Walmart com, Walmart customers will get a free chance to win 1000$ by taking the survey.
For a free KFC coupon, head over to MyKFCExperience com and complete the survey.
Pizza Hut gives you free coupons for taking the TellPizzaHut survey.
Over at www TellSubway com, you will be given a free coupon for 5 minutes of you time.
We love feedback! Share your experiences with this restaurant.