January 21, 2022
Wendy’s Breakfast Menu and Breakfast Hours.
Only a few Wendy’s serve breakfast, but if your local restaurant does, then you can see the full breakfast menu and breakfast times here.
Wendy’s is one of the only major fast-food burger chains, that doesn’t have a national breakfast menu.
According to the company, the morning market is too crowded and costly. Wendy’s have tested many breakfast menus over the years and usually the menu have failed, as it detracted the sale of other items.
The last breakfast test included the menu items on the list below, and the breakfast items can still be had in a few select locations throughout the country.
The Wendy’s Breakfast Menu.
- Prices may vary from location to location.
- Artisan Egg Sandwich w/bacon $4.19, Combo: $5.59
- Morning Melt Panini w/bacon $4.49, Combo: $5.99
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit $2.39
- Steel Cut Oatmeal w/pecans $2.39
- Sausage and Egg Burrito $2.99
- Sausage Biscuit $2.39
- Seasoned Homestyle Potatoes $1.79
- Oatmeal Bar $1.79
- Fresh Baked Biscuit Sandwich w/sausage $2.39
- Fresh Baked Biscuit $1.79
- Orange Juice $1.39
- Redhead Roasters Coffee $1.39
- Decaffeinated Coffee $1.39
- Iced Coffee $1.39
- Tropical Green Tea
- Honest Tropical Green Tea $1.39
Wendy’s Breakfast Hours.
These are the days and hours, when the Wendy’s breakfast is served. The Wendy’s breakfast hours starts at 6 AM and ends at 10:30 AM, but only in a few select locations.
- Monday – Sunday : 6 AM – 10:30 AM
Most Wendy’s restaurants open at 10am with the full lunch menu available.
We love reviews and comments!