Red Lobster Endless Shrimp.
Red Lobster has brought back their extremely popular “Endless Shrimp” special for a limited time and they have included two brand new shrimp items.
See the Red Lobster Endless Shrimp prices and details here.
How the ‘All-You-Can-Eat’ Shrimp Special works:
Red Lobster is now offering five different flavors of shrimp, including two new shrimp items: The Parmesan Peppercorn Shrimp with hand-breaded shrimp, topped with Parmesan, black pepper and Meyer lemon aioli, and the new Garlic Sriracha-Grilled Shrimp with wood-grilled shrimp in Garlic Sriracha sauce.
How it works: Simply pick two kinds of shrimp preparations to start with, and then order additional shrimp items one at a time.
Choose between these Shrimp Items and Flavors:
This year during Endless Shrimp, Red Lobster is offering five flavors and preparations of shrimp to choose from, including two new shrimp options – Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp and Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp. Prices vary by location but a typical price is $17.99, the same as last year’s promotion.
During the event, guests can pick two of their favorite shrimp preparations to start, and then, when they’re ready, they can order additional shrimp preparations one at a time. The 2018 Endless Shrimp lineup includes:
- NEW! Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp: Crispy tortilla-crusted shrimp, topped with a three-cheese sauce and fresh, house-made pico de gallo
- NEW! Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp: Grilled shrimp, drizzled with a sweet and savory soy-ginger sauce and topped with a sesame seasoning
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp in Red Lobster’s famous creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
Red Lobster Endless Shrimp prices.
The All-You-Can-Eat shrimp special at Red Lobster is usually priced at $16.99, but prices can vary from location to location. Especially New York, California, Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian restaurants tend to have a slightly higher list price.
Guests are encouraged to add extra sides such as the Fresh Roasted Brussels Sprouts, New Whipped Sweet Potatoes with honey-roasted pecans, or Red Lobster’s Signature Shrimp Cocktail appetizer. The sides cost extra, however, and are not necessary to order, to enjoy the Red Lobster All-You-Can-Eat shrimp special. Salads and Cheedar Bay biscuits are included in the deal, though.
Still, a great deal is to be had, end Red Lobster’s fans are awaiting this deal every year, so make sure you take advantages of it, as the promotion will run for a limited time only.
1. If you want your money’s worth of shrimps, then say no to the appetizers. Red Lobster likes nothing more than to fill you up on cheaper Cheddar Bay Biscuits, salads, pasta, french fries and baked potatoes, before you get to the shrimps. That way, there is no more room for shrimp and Red Lobster makes more money. Just say no!
2. Plain grilled shrimp, coconut shrimp and popcorn shrimp are not listed on the official Endless Shrimp menu. But if you ask nicely, you can have it your way. A smile goes a long way, and Red Lobster will accommodate you.