Chilis 2 for 20 Menu.
The 2 for $20 Dinner for Two menu at Chili’s is an incredible deal. This popular meal deal will net you 1 appetizer (choose from 5) and 2 full entrees for only $20. Basically, 2 adults can eat out at Chilis and return home fully satiated for just $20.
However, please note that the $20 does not include drinks and tax.
Chili’s has recently updated their 2 for $20 menu for 2016 and they have added Fried Pickles as an eligible starter and the Char-Crusted Sirloin to the entrees menu. You can upgrade to a 10 oz sirloin steak for $4 more.
How the Chili’s 2 for menu works:
You can choose just 1 of these appetizers below for sharing between 2 people. Then add 2 of the full size entrees below to make it a full meal for two people for $20. Drinks are not included.
The NEW Chili’s 2 for $20 menu.
2 for $20 Appetizers:
Choose 1 of the appetizers below to share:
- Fried Pickles.
- Spiced Panko Onion Rings.
- Tostada Chips & Salsa
- Tostada Chips & Fresh Guacamole
- Half Order of Texas Cheese Fries
2 for $20 Entrees:
Choose 2 full-size entrees from the list below:
• Fajitas (Grilled Chicken or Pork Carnitas)
• Half Rack of Original Baby Back Ribs served with fries
• Classic Bacon Burger
• Cajun Chicken Pasta
• 6 oz. Classic Sirloin
• Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
• Original Chicken Crispers
• Crispy Chicken Crispers
• Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers
• Mango-Chile Tilapia (Lighter Choice – 750 calories or less)
• Mango-Chile Chicken (Lighter Choice – 750 calories or less)
• Grilled Chicken Salad (Lighter Choice – 750 calories or less)
• Margarita Grilled Chicken (Lighter Choice – 750 calories or less)
Read more about the two for Chili’s menu at this Chili’s website.
-Chilis 2 for $20 Menu-
We love feedback! Please share your experiences with this restaurant below. We will also add special deals and news in the comment section.